Included in your day fees
We shall stay in regular contact with you, advise you and answer questions from your side. We shall supply you with all the relevant documents to import rifles into RSA and make suggestions on the calibers suitable for hunting the species on your wish list, the amount of ammo and the packaging thereof.
Meet and greet at OR Tambo International Airport (ORTIA)
We will personally meet you at the airport and assist you to have a speedy transit through the SAPS firearms import process.
After arrival we supply
- All road transport in RSA from Johannesburg International Airport to the hunting concessions and back and all transport on the hunting concessions.
- A fully equiped Land Cruiser hunting vehicle.
- All meals, cold drinks, fruit juices and moderate alcoholic beverages (there will be more than enough of everything) while hunting.
- All towels, anti-mosquito soap and spray, Baiticol insect repellent and sunscreen.
- Laundry service.
- Personnel to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
After the hunt
We will personally drop you at the ORTIA and make sure you get on your flight hassle-free.
Taxidermy and Export
We will assist you to hand in your trophies at the taxidermist. The taxidermist and the freight company will stay in touch with you on the progress of your trophies and we shall also follow up on their progress. We cannot be held liable for any delays that occur at the taxidermist or the freight company. However, we shall assist you in any queries regarding your trophies and will assist you in clearing any problems.
Optional additional cost
- A voluntary donation of $10 per trophy hunted towards the IWFF conservation fund.
- The registration fee at SCI or Rowland ward should your trophies qualify.
Not included in the daily rates and the trophy fees
- Cost of hunting permits that we purchase on your behalf.
- The taxidermy costs.
- The export cost of the trophies.
- Any artifact's that you buy (We shall arrange for such artifact's to be exported with your trophies at no extra cost from our side).
- Tips and gratuities to the staff.
- Any transport by air.
- Cost to pre arrange rifle inport permits.